A 1-year term under the direction of the Water Projects Coordinator. The Water Projects Office Assistant is responsible for the overall office duties as outlined in the duties and responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for organizing and scheduling program meetings.
· Responsible for answering and directing phone calls.
· Relieves Receptionist of her duties when required.
· Responsible for Payroll. Responsible for letter-writing, memos and other computer correspondence for the Water Projects program.
· General filing and photocopying. Ensure confidentiality of all files.
· Controls the filing system to ensure all documents are filed promptly and properly
· Responsible for invoicing. Responsible for data entry. Performs other administrative related duties assigned by the Water Projects Coordinator and nny other duties requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
· Minimum grade 12 Diploma or Equivalence. (Project Management training would be an asset).
· Must possess Computer skills (i.e.: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) And experience with GIS software is an asset.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Knowledge of the Cree language would be an asset.
· May or may not be subject to drug and alcohol testing.
· Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and handle a large volume of work in a timely manner.
· Submit resume, any certificates, Copy of driver’s license, a copy of Criminal Records check.
CLOSING DATE: November 20, 2023 @ 4:00 pm
INTERVIEWS: TO BE ANNOUNCED
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED
FOR APPLICATIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Samson Cree Nation Telephone (780) 585-3793 Personnel Department Extension 107 Box 159 FAX (780) 585-2088 Maskwacis, Alberta, T0C 1N0 Email: email@example.com