The Office Assistant will report directly to the Real Estate Manager of the Real Estate Division and will be responsible for the reception and general administrative activities for the Real Estate Division.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
- Greet people coming into the office, direct them to the appropriate contact or services, and provide information in person and by phone.
- Operate telephone system and switchboard to answer, screen and forward telephone calls, taking messages as required.
- Photocopy and ensure all correspondence is distributed to appropriate personnel and/or mail
- Operate all office equipment and maintain equipment as required
- Accept messenger and courier deliveries.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
- Distributes memorandums and related correspondence.
- Maintain boardroom bookings and ensures cleanliness of facility for use.
- Responsible for keeping front desk and reception area neat and tidy at all times as well as coffee room area.
- Keep record of Division personnel whereabouts for messaging and safety purposes.
· Responsible for records management duties
- Office filing
- Electronic filing
· Processing incoming invoices for payment
· Data entry for Rent Manager Program daily
· Other tasks assigned by the Real Estate Manager or Assistant Manager
High School Diploma or GED
And/or Office Professional Certificate, or related certifications.
And/or previous experience in a related administrative occupation
Any Combination of the above will be considered
Valid Driver’s license and transportation an asset
Willing to learn Rent Manager Program or have current knowledge is an asset
This is a Regular Full-Time position with a three (3) month probationary period. This position is located in Maskwacis, Alberta. Continued employment is dependent upon successful completion of the probationary period.
Wage Expectations: Pending Experience
Closing Date: February 1, 2023
Interested persons are requested to submit a resume and criminal record check by mail, personally, fax or email to:
SAMSON MANAGEMENT (2009) LTD.
P.O. Box 539, Maskwacis, Alberta T0C 1N0
Telephone: (780) 585-2468 Fax: (780) 585-2393