Timeline: 2 Weeks
Bid opens: March 14, 2023 at 9 a.m.
Bid closes: March 28, 2023 at 4 p.m.
Samson Cree Nation requires the services of an Assistant to the Electoral Officer for the upcoming 2023 Samson Cree Nation Chief and Council Elections.
Scope of Work:
The Assistant to the Electoral Officer will be responsible to assist the Electoral Officer in all of the Electoral Officer’s duties. Please refer to the posting for the Electoral Officer for information regarding the duties of the Electoral Officer. In the event that the Electoral Officer refuses or is unable to fulfill or complete the Electoral Officer’s duties, the Assistant shall assume those responsibilities.
In the event that either the Electoral Officer or Assistant to the Electoral Officer refuses or is unable to fulfill or complete their duties, a new Electoral officer and a new Assistant to the Electoral Officer shall be appointed.
The Assistant to the Electoral Officer shall be recognized as:
· A person of good character and reputation;
· A fluent Cree speaker with good comprehension Cree; and
· A person who is not be member of the Samson Cree Nation.
Deadline: March 28, 2023
• Letter of Intent
• Proposed Cost
• Two References
• Criminal Record Check
• Driver’s Licence
Submit Proposal to:
Samson Cree Nation Telephone: 780-585-3793
Personnel Dept. Extension: 107
Box 159 Fax: 780-585-2088
Or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
• This is a contracted position.
• Selection will be based on best value. Best value refers to the optimal combination of experience, knowledge, expertise, geographic location, performance, quality, time and cost.
• The successful applicant must be available to begin March 31, 2023 to June 30, 2023.
• The Nation will pay the contractor based on invoices to be processed on a bi-monthly basis unless otherwise agreed.
• Samson Cree Nation reserves the following rights:
• to delete, revise or modify or amend any part of the RFP;
• to cancel, terminate or suspend this RFP at any time and for any reason;
• to re-issue this RFP at any time and for any reason;
• to seek clarification of the contents of any response;
• to choose any or none of the proposals submitted.