Under the direction of the Manager, the receptionist will be responsible for performing general receptionist duties to ensure the efficient daily operation of the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Greets the public politely and directs questions to appropriate worker.
· Answers telephones and takes messages as required.
· Stamps and records incoming and outgoing mail or documents and distributes to the appropriate staff or department.
· Keeps an inventory of office supplies and then makes the necessary arrangements to order additional supplies.
· Prepares correspondence and answers directives as instructed by the Manager and Operations Director.
· Photocopies all material as requested.
· Assists in taking play lists to finance and picking up cheques.
· Performs other duties as requested by the Manager.
· Must have a minimum of Grade 12.
· Ability to greet and deal with the public in a pleasant and polite manner.
· Must be punctual and reliable.
· Must have knowledge of computers.
· Must be willing to sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
· Submit an updated resume.
· Submit a clear Criminal Records Check.
· Maybe subject to drug test.
*All applicants will be screened*
CLOSING DATE: March 10, 2023 @ 4:00 pm
INTERVIEWS: TO BE ANNOUNCED
For applications and further information, please contact:
Telephone: (780) 585-3793 Extension: 107 Fax: (780) 585-2088
Samson Cree Nation
Box 159 Maskwacis, AB T0C 1N0