Nipisihkopahk Wellness and Social Development (NWSD)-Financial Administrator
The Financial Administrator will report to the NWSD Senior Manager. This position requires the incumbent to perform duties as the relate to the financial procedures of NWSD and take direction to complete the tasks professionally and efficiently.
· Will work with the departments of NWSD; Integrated Family Services, Income Support
and Community Wellness.
· Ensure all grants are administered accordingly, financial coding is in place, including
· Must be able to coordinate the office in an efficient manner.
· Maintain a database, ensuring records are complete and current.
· Ensures budgets are being followed.
· Paylists being submitted contain all the pertinent information.
· Prepare checks, deposits, budgets and financial reports.
· Prepare and submit general ledgers for grants and contributions reports to the funding organizations.
· Ensure bank requisitions are balanced and completed when required.
· Ensure general ledgers are properly recorded, ensure all financial records are properly filed in a secure manner.
· Ensure all transactions are recorded with all information such as date, payee, cheque
· number, etc.,
· Develop a schedule that would ensure accuracy of submission of payables and other financial transactions.
· Ensure staff members are aware of schedules for submission of invoices, pay sheets, and payroll.
· Develop spreadsheets to record all transactions and for reporting purposes.
· Develop systems for staff to make and receive orders for office supplies in an efficient manner.
· Ensure all cheques are properly recorded for disbursement.
· Must be able to organize the financial logistics (including travel arrangements) for meetings, workshops and conferences for Community Wellness staff.
· Maybe subject to a drug test.
· Updated Resume, Application
· Names/email/phone numbers of 3 references
· Clear Criminal Record Check
· Post secondary education/training in Accounting or experience working in the Finance field.
· Experience working in demanding situations.
· Must be able take direction and complete assigned tasks.
· Willing to take additional training.
CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 28TH, 2023 @ 4:00 PM
FOR APPLICATIONS AND MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
SAMSON CREE NATION Telephone: (780) 585-3793
Personnel Department Ext: 107
Box 159 Fax: (780) 585-2088
Maskwacis, Ab, T0C1N0 Email: email@example.com