The Parts & Service Assistant has the overall responsibility of establishing positive customer relations in order to create a profitable business. The Parts & Service Assistant will report directly to the Business Manager of Maskepetoon Automotive.
Description of Duties and Areas of Responsibilities
· Greet all customers in a positive manner.
· Creates and completes work orders for necessary repairs (by doing road tests and/or customer feedback)
· Attains customer signature/s for work to be performed and completed.
· Assigns work orders to automotive technicians based on ability and efficiency.
· Totals off work orders ensuring that all parts and labor are included with proper sales markups.
· Create estimates.
· Calculate mechanical labor in accordance with factors (Mitchell Labor Guide, mileage on vehicle, customer/vehicle needs, etc.)
· Order/Stock parts based on jobs and trends.
· Maintain a part inventory.
· Create/Establish/Continue communications with vendors, suppliers, wholesalers, etc.
· Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with promptly and professionally.
· Answer incoming phone calls.
· Assist with cleaning and janitorial duties as scheduled.
· Any other duties as required/requested by the Business Manager
This position is situated in a climate-controlled automotive service center. You will be in direct communication with customers. You may be required to assist in physical activities that pertain to vehicle repairs and maintenance. Work hours may exceed normal working standards.
· High School Diploma or GED
· And previous experience in a customer service related position
· Computer knowledge and experience
· Valid Class 5 Drivers License
· Service Writing experience is an asset.
This is a Temporary Full-Time Maternity Leave Cover position with a three month probationary period. Continued employment is dependent upon successful completion of probationary period.
Closing Date: June 29, 2023 or until a suitable candidate is found
Interested persons are requested to submit a resume and criminal record check by mail, personally, email or fax to:
Samson Management (2009) Ltd.
Box 539, Maskwacis Alberta, T0C 1N0 firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (780 585 – 2468 Fax: (780) 585-2393