The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is hiring for the position of an Administrative Assistant.
Working to uphold Jordan’s Principle, FNHC provides a ‘service coordination” role in Alberta for all First Nations children, and serves as the link between any First Nation child and the service or program need for the child.
Reporting to the SARF Manager, the Administrative Assistant will work in a collaborative team-focused manner providing daily administration support and be responsible for support services, file coordination and general day-to-day administrative duties as assigned.
This position is available on a term basis to March 31, 2024, but may be extended.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Customer Service: Call Centre Management
• Monitor high volume email accounts; printing, date stamped,
• Address email inquiries
• Assist with: Accounts Payable, Status of Accounts, Reconcile Credit Cards, etc.
• Administer Calendars for Management, and for Staff Meetings, etc.
• Meetings: Scheduling, Agenda creation, Minute Taking
• Shipping and Tracking inventories with Purolator
• File Development: Creating and maintaining electronic records, databases and files, ensuring information is secure and confidentiality and privacy are maintained.
• Provide administrative support including creating, formatting and editing correspondence, reports and documents, documenting in filing system
• Work collaboratively with various stakeholders • Cross-train in other departments within our organization
• Other duties as required Qualifications
• 5 or more years of Business Administration experience
• Business Administration Diploma or a combination of lesser experience and education may be considered
• Experience working with First Nations Communities and Members with a demonstrated cultural knowledge and competencies.
• Driver’s License and Abstract required
• Criminal Record Check, Child Welfare Check and Vulnerable Sector Check required.
• Confirmation of COVID Vaccinations
Closing Date: This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however only those selected for consideration/interview will be contacted.
Toll Free: 1-844-558-8748
| General Inquiries: email@example.com
| Website: www.abfnhc.com
EDMONTON: 17015—105 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 1M5
| Fax: (780) 784-8842 CALGARY: 101, 12111—40th St SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 4E6
| Fax: (587) 391-1362