The Labourer performs a variety of handy man duties. The Labourer will assist in the maintenance and repair of fences and outbuildings. The Labourer will report to the Supervisor of the Division.
· Maintain or assist in the maintenance of facilities and farm infrastructures including outbuildings, fences and pens
· May be required to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
· Perform other routine maintenance jobs and repair such as painting.
· Ensure that security and safety measures are in place
· Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· And/or previous experience in general maintenance (ex. labour hand experience)
· Previous experience operating farm equipment and small machinery such post pounders, etc., an asset.
· Valid Driver’s License required
· Criminal Record check must be provided by successful applicants
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good listening skills
· Ability to work effectively with variety of people
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Ability to set and meet deadlines
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail and accuracy
This is a Temporary Part-Time position with a three month probationary period.
Wage Expectations: negotiable
Closing Date: July 11, 2023
Interested persons are requested to submit a resume and criminal record check by mail, by hand, fax or email to:
Samson Management Ltd.
Box 539, Maskwacis Alberta, T0C 1N0 email@example.com
Telephone: (780) 585 – 2468 Fax: (780) 585 - 2393