Under the direct supervision of the Central Registry Manager, operates an iPECS switchboard with multiple incoming lines, direct lines and extensions within the Administration building. Operates a paging address system, maintains various essential telephone records, receive deliver fax copies and greets the public with excellent telephone etiquette.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Answers all incoming calls and relay callers to appropriate personnel.
· Transfers calls from one local to another upon request.
· Work with an in-house voicemail system.
· Operates the Administration public address system for announcements and contact of needed personnel.
· Place outgoing long-distance calls for support staff co-workers, screen calls and maintain a record of calls for administration purposes.
· Ensures the office directories are up to date with accuracy.
· Delivers faxes to appropriate department.
· Must have a minimum of Grade 12 or GED.
· Must be punctual and reliable.
· Must have good hearing and a clear speaking voice.
· A pleasant manner and service-orientated attitude.
· Strong communication skills including questioning skills.
· Strong keyboard and spelling skills.
· Must have the ability and patience requires to deal effectively with emergency and stressful situations & Must have the ability to concentrate on the customers request and work quickly and accurately.
· The tact needed to deal with the occasional customer who is persistent or rude.
· Must be willing to sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
· Submit an updated resume.
· Submit Criminal Records check.
· Maybe subject to drug test.
*Applicants will be screened, only those who have the qualifications will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: January 31st, 2023 @ 4:00 PM
For applications and further information, please contact:
Samson Cree Nation Telephone (780) 585-3793
Personnel Department Extension 107
Box 159, FAX (780) 585-2088
Maskwacis, AB, T0C1N0 Email: email@example.com