The Supervisor will ensure that the business is opened on time while supervising the operations of the shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained, and quality standards are met in accordance with Subway operational standards. The Supervisor also assists in the day-to-day operational activities of Subway and is expected to perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Sandwich Artist. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. The Supervisor will report directly to the manager of Subway.
· A minimum of two (2) years food establishment as counter server or equivalent position preferred
· Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction
· Good speaking, computer, and financial skills as well as ability to tactfully deal with people
· Organizational skills
Work in a fast-food restaurant environment. The position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Cleaning duties such as janitorial, wiping tables and small equipment, sweeping, and refilling of stock is required.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· And/or previous fast food experience
· Computer experience and knowledge of general office procedures
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Good listening skills
· Ability to work effectively with variety of people
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Ability to set and meet deadlines
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Sensitivity to confidential information
This is a Regular Part-Time position. This position has a three-month probationary period. This position could transition into a regular Full-Time position for the right candidate. Continued employment is dependent upon successful completion of the probationary period.
Closing Date: January 19, 2024 or until a suitable candidate(s) are found
Interested persons are requested to submit a resume by mail, email, personally, or fax to:
SAMSON MANAGEMENT (2009) LTD.
P.O. Box 539 Maskwacis, Alberta T0C 1N0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (780) 585-2468 Fax: (780) 585-2393