The Sandwich Artist is responsible for greeting and serving customers, hot and cold food preparation, stocking counters, and maintaining sanitation standards. The Sandwich Artist will report directly to the Store Manager of Subway.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction
· Good speaking, computer, and financial skills as well as ability to tactfully deal with people
· Organizational skills
Sandwich Artists work in a fast-food restaurant environment. Their position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Cleaning duties such as janitorial, wiping tables and small equipment, sweeping, and refilling of stock is required.
· High School or Equivalent
· And/or previous fast food experience
· Good verbal communication skills
· Good listening skills
· Ability to work effectively with variety of people
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Ability to set and meet deadlines
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail and accuracy
This is a Regular Part-Time position. This position has a three-month probationary period. Continued employment is dependent upon successful completion of the probationary period.
Closing Date: January 11, 2023
Interested persons are requested to submit a resume and criminal record check by mail, email, personally, or fax to:
SAMSON MANAGEMENT (2009) LTD.
P.O. Box 539 Maskwacis, Alberta T0C 1N0
Telephone: (780) 585-2468 Fax: (780) 585-2393