The Gas Jockey has the responsibility of fueling and inspecting fluid levels for customers of Okeymowkisik Gas Bar. The Gas Jockey will report directly to the Shift Supervisor of Okeymowkisik Gas Bar.
· Customer Service Oriented
· Prompt and Reliable
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to work with little Supervision
· Shift Work
· Capable of handling busy periods/heavy customer flow
· Ability to work in a team related environment
Gas Jockeys work in a gas station environment. Their position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. They work on scheduled shifts, and maybe required to work longer hours.
· High School Diploma or Secondary School
· And/or previous experience in a related customer service position
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good listening skills
· Ability to work effectively with variety of people
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Ability to set and meet deadlines
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Computer experience
This is a Regular Part-Time position with a three-month probationary period. Continued employment is dependent upon successful completion of the probationary period. Must be able to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
Wage Expectations: Pending Experience
Closing Date: July 20, 2023
Interested persons are requested to submit a resume and clear criminal record check by mail, personally, email or fax to:
SAMSON MANAGEMENT (2009) LTD.
P.O. Box 539, Maskwacis Alberta, T0C 1N0 Email: email@example.com
Telephone: (780) 585-2468 Fax: (780) 585-239