SUMMARY: The Computer Network Support Technician will support Samson Cree Nation’s council offices and departments by performing the duties listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintain, troubleshoot networks, servers and computer workstations;
· Install/update application software and computer hardware;
· Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and related software problems;
· Install and configure security software such as firewalls and anti-virus tools;
· Install, configure and troubleshoot internet connections, Windows OS, MAC OS and Server OS;
· Troubleshoot PCs, laptops and network devices;
· Connect computers to wired and wireless local area networks;
· Provide collaborative support to other team members;
· Perform data backup; and
· Respond to customer service requests and provide technical solution (by phone and in-person).
· Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
· Must be willing to be on-call on weekends and evenings.
· Must have college/university certifications in IT or similar field.
· Must submit a criminal record check
· Maybe subject to drug test.
· Ability to travel
· Remote interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Virtual meetings
· Proper sanitizing procedures in place.
*Applicants will be screened, only those who have the qualifications listed above will be contacted. *
CLOSING DATE: January 11th, 2023
For applications and more information please contact:
Samson Cree Nation
Telephone: (780) 585-3793
Fax: (780) 585-2088
Maskwacis, Alberta, T0C-1N0