JOB TYPE | Full-Time, Temporary
LOCATION | Blackfalds, Alberta
D I V I S I O N | Office
START DATE | November 27, 2023
Position Summary We are looking for a passionate, creative, and experienced Content Creator to join Eagle Builder’s Marketing & Creative Services Team! This team is collaborative and has daily morning scrum meetings, but this position also needs someone self-sufficient and can manage their workload independently. To be successful in this role, you will need to be driven to deliver impressionable results, at a fast pace while maintaining high quality. You will be creating and managing content across all channels as well as engaging with audiences both online and at in-person events. We are passionate about our business and culture and investing in our growth to build for the future. Do you have a knack for creating content and engaging with people? Apply today! This is a 12-Month contract until December 2024 with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent. Join our high-performing team today if you can demonstrate a strong work ethic, navigate challenges with resilience, and be immersed in a culture of constant innovation. Job Description
• Plan, create and distribute content internally and externally using a diverse range of communication platforms.
• Content will include, but is not limited to, print media, digital media, audio, photo, and video.
Responsible for engagement on social media platforms; this includes but is not limited to direct messages, conversations in the comments sections, and interaction with the shared/community content.
• Problem-solving and strong decision-making skills
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable abstract, and reliable transportation
• Comfortable driving a pickup truck and pulling a trailer
• Primary work is Monday to Friday from 8 am-5 pm, but you must be willing to work overtime, evenings, and the occasional Saturday, as needed
• Understanding of Social Media Platforms and current trends such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Tik Tok, and emerging platforms
• Photography and videography – Capture and editing skills, as well as the use of cameras and lighting gear required
• Public Relations | Attend Events to Promote Eagle Builders o BBQs, Tradeshows, Grand Openings, Fundraisers, etc.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, InDesign, etc.
• Interpersonal Skills such as written and verbal communication, conflict resolution, decisionmaking, relationship building, collaboration, and listening will be beneficial in this role
• Strong time management skills, willingness to learn, and being a self-starter will help the selected candidate succeed in this role
• Attention to detail required for the execution of brand standards
• Ability to multitask and adapt to last-minute requests
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects
• Local or willing to relocate to Central Alberta Assets
1-3 years experience in a similar position
• Copywriting experience, including print, radio, video, podcast, web copy, and social content
• Experience with Adobe After Effects - Motion graphics and animation skills
• Adobe Audition and Audio Editing experience
• 3D design experience
• Understanding of Ad Platforms o Facebook, Google Ads, Analytics Platforms, etc. What Eagle Builders Offers
• Personality and behavior assessments to optimize individual and team success
• Overtime pay after 8 hours a day / 44 hours a week
• 6% vacation pay and statutory holiday pay
• Extensive health coverage and wellness support
• Meal Program
• Guaranteed every Sunday off
• Employee appreciation events | Ex: Slow Pitch Tournament and Christmas Party We thank all applicants for their interest in Eagle Builders; however, only short-listed candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
D: 403 885 8704
O: 403 885 5525 Ext: 188
F: 403 885 5516