Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with the production of Generalized Linear Models for Property and Auto Segmentation.
• Assist with the construction of Machine Learning Models to derive insights for the firm.
• Provide support to senior actuaries for rate filings and monitoring.
• Provide support to underwriters for ad-hoc actuarial issues.
• Must be currently enrolled in a related post-secondary program.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Possess a pleasant telephone manner and solid communication skills.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft excel and the ability to learn new computing software quickly.
• R and SQL programming experience is an asset, but not required
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a diverse team.
• Professional, efficient, and proactive with time-management and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work from the office in Edmonton.
Working at Peace Hills Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work. Offering an exceptional work-life balance and a collegial work environment are just two of the ways we do this.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career, state the position being applied for and submit your resume to Peace Hills Insurance at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.