The Wearhouse person is responsible for unloading materials, preparing materials for shipping, filling work orders, and monitoring inventory.
Key Position Functions:
· Unload, sort, and inspect incoming material
· Prepare outgoing material for shipment
· Ability to lift weight up to 50 lbs.
· Monitor and maintain strong inventory records
· Organize and maintain the work area
· Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
· Assist with shop housekeeping and maintaining a clean and safe work environment
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
· High School Diploma
· Forklift experience is an asset
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Be a team player with a positive attitude.
· Practice professional, respectful, and safe work practices Valid driver’s license
Schedule: Day shift, from Monday to Friday
Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc., #134, 6325 Gateway Blvd | Argyll Centre | Edmonton, AB T6H 5H6