We currently have an opening for a Temporary Personal Lines Coordinator.
This position will be approximately 12 months in duration.
The role supports our British Columbia branch, based out of the Edmonton office by providing underwriting support and assistance to department underwriters. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Process and assemble cancellations, endorsements, renewals and new business;
• Answer broker inquiries and requests;
• Obtain background reports;
• Conduct basic underwriting on policy changes;
• Set up new files;
• Various other duties as required.
• Speed, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Excellent computer literacy and keyboarding skills;
• Effective communication skills with an emphasis on customerservice;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to work effectively within a team;
• Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn;
• Ability to meet the demands of a changing environment;
• Post secondary education and/or working towards CIP/FCIP designation is an asset;
• Previous insurance experience would be an asset.
Working at Peace Hills Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted