Green Nation Naturals is looking for Sales Associates
2-Full Time Sales Associates
1- Part time Sales Associate
1-Casual Sales Associate
Must Be at least 18 years to apply.
The Sales Associates will demonstrate professional interest in the emerging cannabis sector. They will play key role in ensuring every customer has an excellent experience. They will facilitate a welcoming and positive atmosphere for both customers and their fellow colleagues. They will be responsible for customer education, sales, assisting with inventory. The Sales Associate must perform all duties required on the job description and any other duties assigned by Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Deep understanding of the commitment to social responsibility
· Understand compliance with all safety, security and AGLC and Health Canada compliance policies.
· Possess a high level of cannabis industry and market knowledge
· Knowledgeable of cannabis strains and effects of strain products
· Present, promote, and guide the sale of cannabis products and accessories
· Answer customer questions regarding cannabis products and laws
· Greet all customers with a positive and warm welcome
· Provide professional and quality customer service
· Excellent organizational and skills
· Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Display passion for & responsibility to the customer
· Participate in retail loss prevention
· Coordinate sales effort with team
· Works cooperatively with others and can initiate action
· Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or stress
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
· Respond to all external and internal communications in a timely fashion
· Use company systems and POS software
· Provide accurate inventory reporting and inventory management
· Handle money accurately during transactions
· Ability to promptly check and verify photo IDs
· Refrain from consumption of all intoxicating substances before and during work hours as set out in the policy
· Take pride in the store by ensuring cleanliness, organization & attractiveness of the store's interior
· Exhibit a personal professional appearance
· Willingness to solve problems and take on new challenges daily
· Ability to adapt to changing rules and policies
· Represent the Company image as directed at all times
Required: Successfully complete the Sell-Safe Cannabis Staff Training program and receive the AGLC qualified Cannabis Worker Approval
Knowledge: Working knowledge of retail cannabis. Knowledge of Federal and Provincial laws and regulations pertaining to retail cannabis.
Skill: Leadership, reporting and information management, advanced computer literacy including POS systems, must be a quick learner.
Ability: Attention to detail, strong problem solving, communication, anticipatory thinking, calculating, multi-tasking, conflict resolution, teamwork, professionalism, accountability and proactive behavior. General positive outlook, behavior and attitude.
Education or Formal Training: High School or equivalent.
Green Nation Naturals