Under direct supervision of the Innovative Housing Coordinator and Residential Development Office Administrator. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the general office duties and acts as overall secretary for the C.M.H.C. housing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Controls the filing system to ensure all documents are filed promptly and properly, ensuring the confidentiality of the files. Responsible for entering data (homeowner files) into computer data base.
· Maintains a log of all incoming and outgoing correspondence, updates a current telephone and address index for all business and individuals with whom S.C.N. Innovative Housing communicates.
· To consult with the Coordinator prior to taking action in areas where S.C.N. Innovative Housing policy is not clearly defined or in matters involving a departure from established policy and procedure.
· Responsible for taking minutes at committee meetings.
· Completes all typing and photocopying as assigned and ensures adequate inventory of office supplies.
· Responsible for taking C.M.H.C. Housing applications. E.g. New Housing, I.N.A.C. General Maintenance.
· Responsible for accounts payable/receivable. Periodic reports and operating summaries as required by the Coordinator.
· Must be willing to take further training with C.M.H.C., as required.
· Performs other related duties which may be assigned by the Coordinator, Residential Manager and Office Manager.
· Must have some knowledge of the Cree language.
· Knowledge of computers.
· Knowledge of recording minutes.
· Knowledge of office procedures and filing system.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
· Must have a keen eye for detail and must possess excellent organizational skills.
· Must have valid drivers license.
*ALL APPICANTS WILL BE SCREENED *
CLOSING DATE: November 17th, 2022 @ 4:00pm
FOR APPLCATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Samson Cree Nation Telephone: 780-585-3793
Personnel Department Extension: 107
Box 159 Fax: 780-585-2088 Maskwacis, Ab, T0C-1N0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org