Job Duties / Requirements: • Valid Drivers License and clean drivers abstract (preferred)
• Criminal Record Check
• Provide training courses at our Edmonton, AB office location
• Travel occasionally to First Nations / Metis Communities to provide training You will be become certified in the following: o Standard First Aid / CPR o H2S Alive o Fall Protection / Ground Disturbance o Confined Space Entry / Rescue o Rapid Covid Testing o Drug and Alcohol Pre-Employment Testing
• Physically Fit (This job position requires lifting (up to 50lbs) and hands on instruction). First Aid Manikins, SCBA breathing apparatus equipment, and CPR
. • Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, Power Point Presentations.
Little Fox Services will cover all training costs for the successful candidate to complete instructor level courses (train the trainer courses and exams). This is a full-time position out of our Edmonton Office. Position wage $22/hr - $26/hr based on experience plus benefits. This position will require occasional travel, and an interest in teaching and helping others. Work will involve occasionally involve weekends, and sometimes after hours call outs (over-time). Income will be provided while completing all Instructor Level courses. Prefer candidates with the current following valid certs (willing to train suitable candidate):
• H2S Alive
• Standard First Aid / CPR – Level C
• Confined Space Entry / Rescue
• Fall Protection
Please send your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with all current valid certs.
Job competition will remain open until a successful candidate is selected.