EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE ASSISTANT TRADES CENTER
Under the direction of the Trades Center Manager, the Administrative Office Assistant is responsible for the overall office duties as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for computer typing correspondence for all staff.
· Responsible for taking minutes at Committee meeting when required.
· Responsible for Payroll.
· Relieves Receptionist of her duties when required.
· General filing and photocopying.
· Ensure confidentiality of all files.
· Controls the filing system to ensure all documents are filed immediately and properly.
· Responsible for requisitioning/ordering office supplies.
· Responsible for Pigeon Lake Housing clientele.
· Checks approval work orders and requests for materials.
· Checks approval for emergency work orders.
· Prepare Purchase Orders and inspector Contracts.
· Responsible for taking band member request/complaints, as required.
· Responsible for maintaining homeowner files regarding relinquishments or occupancy forms.
· Performs other related duties which may assigned by the Trades Center Manager.
· Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of the Cree Language would be an asset.
· Must possess computer skills. (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.)
· Knowledge of recording minutes.
· Knowledge of office procedures and filing systems.
· Must have excellent writing skills and communication skills.
· Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and handle a large volume of work in a timely manner.
· Must have a valid class 5 drivers license and own transportation.
· Must submit an up to date resume and criminal records check.
CLOSING DATE: December 1st, 2022
For applications and further information, please contact:
Samson Cree Nation Telephone: (780) 585- 3793
Personnel Department Extension: 107
Box 159 Fax: (780) 585-2088
Maskwacis, AB EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org