Under the direction of the Trades Center Manager, the Administrative Office Assistant is responsible for the overall office duties as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for computer typing correspondence for all staff.
· Responsible for taking minutes at Committee meeting when required.
· Responsible for Payroll.
· Relieves Receptionist of her duties when required.
· General filing and photocopying.
· Ensure confidentiality of all files.
· Controls the filing system to ensure all documents are filed immediately and properly.
· Responsible for requisitioning/ordering office supplies.
· Responsible for Pigeon Lake Housing clientele.
· Checks approval work orders and requests for materials.
· Checks approval for emergency work orders.
· Prepare Purchase Orders and inspector Contracts.
· Responsible for taking band member request/complaints, as required.
· Responsible for maintaining homeowner files regarding relinquishments or occupancy forms.
· Performs other related duties which may assigned by the Trades Center Manager.
· Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of the Cree Language would be an asset.
· Must possess computer skills. (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.)
· Knowledge of recording minutes.
· Knowledge of office procedures and filing systems.
· Must have excellent writing skills and communication skills.
· Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and handle a large volume of work in a timely manner.
· Must have a valid class 5 drivers license and own transportation.
· Must submit an up to date resume and criminal records check.
CLOSING DATE: December 1st, 2022
For applications and further information, please contact:
Samson Cree Nation Telephone: (780) 585- 3793
Personnel Department Extension: 107
Box 159 Fax: (780) 585-2088
Maskwacis, AB EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org